Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Racerback Workout Shirt

My first Pinspiration for my T-Shirt projects this week was creating a racerback workout shirt out of an old T-shirt. When I say workout shirt, I mean sit around the house and look like I am about to workout but instead eat chips and sit in front of the TV.
The shirt in the Pinterest Pin looks super cute, mine ah not so much. I mean the tutorial was pretty easy and all I needed was an old shirt and some scissors. It also said it would take about 15 minutes, but it took me a good 30 minutes. Here is how mine came out...
The back of mine came out really good, but I hated the front. Maybe it was just the shirt I chose, but it created almost like a shelf on the top. Don't get me wrong it helped catch any food that I dropped when I missed my mouth, so added bonus? But overall I don't think I will be transforming all my old shirts into racerback workout shirts or sit-on-my-butt-all-day-and-eat shirts. 

So I'll chalk this one up to a Pinterest half fail - half success. 

If you want to try to create this shirt, the tutorial is at this link: Racerback Tutorial 
Let me know how yours come out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment