Saturday, August 18, 2012

Self-Frosting Nutella Cupcakes

The final Pinspiration pin this week were Self-Frosting Nutella Cupcakes:
These cupcakes were not only delish, they were super addicting. It was hard to only eat one and stop; they were so light that you could eat about 7 and then start to feel full. Oops.

I cheated a little on these ones too, I just used a box mix of vanilla cake and mixed in the Nutella. I followed the directions on the box, then just added about a tablespoon of Nutella to the top, then swirled it in with a toothpick. Super easy and super fast. They made about 2 dozen cupcakes. 

My cupcakes are a little lighter because I was running low on Nutella. I tried to melt the Nutella in the microwave and let's just say that was a horrible idea. The Nutella got hard and clumped together, so there went about half of the container in the trash. It's best to work with it at room temperature. 
They were so scrumptious! Here is my sister, my amazing helper Gabby. enjoying our Pinterest Success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment