Friday, August 31, 2012

Vintage T-Shirt

If you ever want to have that vintage T-shirt feel in a T-shirt you already own, you aren't going to get it from this pin.

My T-Shirt Pinspiration was filled with so much promise, so much hope. To make any T-shirt have that vintage feel to it. The instructions were so simple, 1/2 cup of salt, a quart of water, and brine for 3 days.

But all I was left with was empty hopes and dreams. Maybe it was the shirt I chose, maybe I should have left the shirt brining for a month. Whatever the problem was, I will never know. What I do know is my T-shirt feels exactly the same as it did three days ago.
Before Brining
During Brining
After Brining
This was a Pinterest Fail. And a big disappointment, because I was ready to brine every T-Shirt I own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment