Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 3 Theme...

This week I have some special guests visiting from Ohio, my dad, stepmom, sister, and brother.

So my Pinterest challenge theme for this week is going to be a delightful treat for them. I am going to try my hand in some delicious desserts that tempt my taste buds every time I look on the Pinterest wall.

Hopefully these treats are as good as they look, because I am looking forward to every calorie. I hope no one is on any kind of diet because I plan on fattening everyone up.

This week should be full of yumminess!

2 comments:

  1. :-) have fun with your fam... And if there's any leftovers, feel free to save them for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these delightful treats were a huge Pinterest SUCCESS! We loved eating every calorie and will diet when we return home. Love you and thanks for taking such great care of us all while we were visiting :)

    ReplyDelete