Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 5 Theme...

I have now completed the first month of my Pinterest Challenge, only 11 more months to go! I have embarked on some interesting pins. Be sure to check out the pass four weeks of Pinterest Pins I have tried. There are been some good ones, and some not so good ones.

For week 5, I will be getting a little crafty with T-shirt projects. There are three projects I am going to try this week. The first project is to brine a shirt in salt for three days to give it the vintage feel. The second one is transforming an old T-shirt into workout tank top. And lastly I will create a watermark T-shirt, using Elmer's glue and some clothing dye.

I have been really excited about trying these Pinspirations, so hopefully they don't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment