The first Pinterest Pin I decided to make was Mini Cheesecakes. Here is my Pinterest Pinspiration for these amazing bite size snacks. Here is where the recipe is from.
- Two 8-oz packages of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- Three eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (I used an actual lemon, not from a bottle)
- Dash of lemon zest (I used about two pinches)
- Mini Nilla wafers (not reduced fat, the other recipe says they float, I just took their word for it)
- 1 can of pie filling (I used strawberry, but you can use whatever you want)
This recipe makes about 60 cheesecake bites.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together, with an electric mixer, cream cheese (make sure it is room temperature, you can also microwave them for 10 seconds), sugar, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and zest until smooth.
3. Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners and place a mini Nilla wafer face-up inside each one.
6. Refrigerate. Once chilled, scoop on pie filing on top of each mini cheesecake, then chill once more before serving.
Theses were a huge success, everyone loved them and they were gone pretty quickly. I definitely will be making these again, they were quick, easy, and amazing! Pinterest Success!